Saturday, October 3, 2009

Two Months

I thought I might as well write a new post, seeing as I haven't in a while.

I realized yesterday that I've been here for two months. It really doesn't feel like it at all. Time has moved so quickly, I can't believe it. Starting Monday is my second period in school, which I'm sure won't be difficult because my schedule is even lighter than last period. I have two Art classes, Math, Movie (apparently a class where you watch historical movies the entire time, haha), and English. I'm looking forward to it though :)
All of last week has been testing week for the average Kemi lukio student, but since my Finnish isn't at the level where I can read test instructions, I didn't have to take them. I sat at home instead mostly and worked on my Finnish book while drinking chocolate tea and watching Grey's Anatomy (yay!).
Yesterday I stayed at Paullina's, a friend of Aino's, and we all watched Youtube videos on 'How to be Gangsta'. They thought it was ridiculous, haha.
Hopefully I'll have more to blog about later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment