Friday, August 28, 2009

Pulla!

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been busy with school and everything :P But, I'm having fun :)

Tonight me and my host mom made Finnish 'pulla'. Basically, they were like different varieties of rolls. And really good, haha.
Here's how they turned out!

These were hard to make ): But they're good to eat. Hah

This is an 'ear roll', haha. I'm not sure why. It kind of looks like ears I guess? Arja said it turned out perfect though :D I guess I'm a pulla expert.

Half 'butter eyes' and 'ear rolls'.

These were my favorite, and they put use to the million blueberries in the freezer.

And that's all :) Tomorrow we're going to Oulu. I'm excited :D

1 comment:

  1. Those Pullas look like our butter braids. Do they ever put fruit in the insides of them?

    ReplyDelete