Saturday, August 22, 2009

More golf

So the rest of the school week went pretty good. I had to change around a lot of my schedule, so now I have English, Music, Art, Gym, and Math, plus the Counselor lesson that's only on Tuesdays.
Its pretty easy actually :) I just need to get some friends other than Aino and hers :P

Today I went to watch the rest of my host family play golf, because I've decided it definitely isn't my calling. We spent 5 hours on the course. It was long. But, it was super nice out :) And I took pictures! I met Beverly too, an exchange student from South Africa that's living in Tornio. We're going to hang out again soon :3

This is the family, preparing for the next 5 hours. Left to right: Aino, Arto, Antti, and Arja.


The golf course we were at was divided between Finland(Suomi) and Sweden. So there's this post marking the border :)

That owl-head thing is one of Aino's club covers, or whatever you call them. I thought it was cool. I don't like my face in that picture, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I believe they call those Golf Club Head Covers. It kinda looks like Harry Potter's OWL! More Blogging & pictures!! Watch out for those necklaces on the golf course!
    -Joc

    ReplyDelete